State Joint Stock Company "Uzkimyosanoat" - an integrated corporate structure that combines chemical enterprises of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The company develops and sells industrial, innovation, marketing program development of chemical plants, thus creating the conditions and prerequisites for the sustainable development of the industry as a whole.
The company comprises 14 industrial enterprises, 13 regional distribution organizations involved in the implementation of mineral fertilizers to agriculture , scientific research and design institutes, foreign freight forwarding organization "Kimetrans" and "Kimetrans Logistics", and brokerage company "Hamkor - kimeservis".
- Ensuring the competitiveness of the chemical industry of Uzbekistan;
- Organization of deep processing of rich natural resources of the country;
- The organization of the modern and high-tech production methods on the basis of its own research and development, as well as by attracting foreign advanced technology;
- The active social policy in the industry , providing high wages and decent social conditions of labor collectives of enterprises;
- The achievement of cleaner production , the introduction of non-waste technology, programs to support the environment.
- A unified technical policy aimed at modernization, reconstruction and modernization of the chemical industry , the introduction of resource- efficient technologies, the development of the localization of production and component parts ;
- Conducting market research and identification of current and future needs of agriculture in mineral fertilizers , crop protection chemicals, and other industries in the chemical products;
- Development and implementation of medium-term and long-term programs of development of the industry for the sustainable development of the chemical industry, increased competitive production of chemical products, the expansion of export capacity;
- Organization of annual trade fair for the implementation of fertilizers and defoliants;
- Profound reform and modernization of the chemical industry by attracting foreign and domestic investors;
- Training and retraining of engineering, technical and managerial personnel possessing modern methods of management and able to work effectively in a market environment.
Structure of the company